ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR PRE-SCHOOL FOR 2024-25
CRITERIA FOR PRE-SCHOOL ADMISSION FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION
Reference Directorate of Education Circular No. FDE.15(172)/PSB/2016/8873-8882 Dated 18.10.2023.
The Managing Committee of the School hereby approves the following criteria and schedule for the admission to Pre-School for the Academic Session 2024-25.
Total No. of Seats :- 400
Children born between 01.04.2020 & 31.03.2021 (both days inclusive) will be eligible for admission to Pre-school.
The proposed criteria for admission for Pre-School (2024-25) is as follows:
- Points will be allocated to the applicants on the basis of the following criteria:
|1.2 Old Parents (in case of sibling of Pitampura unit only)||20|
|1.3. Alumni (Parents who have passed Class-XII from Pitampura Unit and are registered members of the Alumni Association)||10|
|1.4 First Born Child||20|
- Seat Allotment:
SNO CATEGORY PERCENTAGE NUMBER OF SEATS A. EWS /DG/Children with special needs 25% 100 B. Staff wards (Pitampura unit) 5% 20 C. Management Quota 20% 80 D. Open Seats 50% 200
- The admission criteria is to be put up on the website and sent to the DOE by 20.11.2023
- Except for EWS, Staff wards & Management quota seats, in OPEN SEAT category - 50% seats will be given to Boys & 50% to Girls.
- There will be no interaction with parent/child.
- No prospectus to be sold. Only Registration Fee of 25/- will be charged.
- There will be no weightage for parent’s educational qualification, occupation or financial status.
- Distribution /Receipt of forms will start from 23.11.2023 to 15.12.2023.
- First list of provisionally selected candidates along with waiting list will be displayed at 5.00 p.m. on 12.01.2024.
- Queries of parents related to points allotted, if any, will be resolved through mail on 13.01.2024 to 22.01.2024.
- Second list of candidates (if any) will be displayed on 29.01.2024.
- Queries of parents, if any, will be resolved through email between 31.01.2024 to 06.02.2024.
- Admission process to be over in all respects by 08.03.2024.
- Application to the Category A have to be filled on the website edudel.nic.in only.
- Alumni should be a registered student of the School Alumni Association and passed Class-XII from the Pitampura unit.
- Pre-School classes will be held in the Maulana Azad Campus.
For admission to EWS and Disadvantaged Categories rules framed by DOE will be followed.
- Age of the child as on 31.3.2024 should be 3+ years (i.e. born between 01.04.2020 and 31.03.2021)
- Please visit the school website before filling up the form for a detailed information about the school.
|All the parents are requested to fill the Pre-School Admission form from the school website only at https://bbpspp.balbharati.org|
- Incomplete or incorrect application shall be rejected.
- All the fields marked with * are mandatory and must be filled.
- The payment mode is ONLINE only.
- Please retain the Transaction Id, Receipt and the Copy of the form for any further correspondence.
- Children residing beyond 8 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled after considering all the students within 8 kms.
- The distance shall be measured from the school’s main gate no. 1 to your residence address using google maps aerial distance. (Sample attached). Any discrepancy in the distance shall lead to cancellation of the application form/admission.
- Please note that the Pre-School classes shall be conducted during the session in the Nursery school building located in Maulana Azad Society. The children shall move to the main campus in Pre Primary.
- Proof of Residence shall be any of the following documents: (Please note that the residence address should be same as in the documents mentioned here under. Either of the documents MUST be available with the parent at the time of verification of documents, for admission purpose)
- Aadhaar Card / UID Card in the name of parents and child *
- Voter I-Card in the name of any of the parents *
- Electricity Bill in the name of any of the parents
- Water Bill in the name of any of the parents
- MTNL Bill in the name of any of the parents
- Passport in the name of any of the parents and child
- Ration card in the name of any of the parents having the name of the child.
NOTE- ( * )
At the time of admission/verification of documents,
- The Aadhar Card/ UID card of parents and the child should be on the same address.
- The Voter I-Card of both the parents must contain the same address.
- No documents or hard copy of the form is required to be submitted in the school after filling the online form.
- While filling the online form
- The photograph must be in a dark background colour. Please ensure that the RECENT passport sized photograph of your ward is uploaded.
- The maximum size of the file should be of 500 KB .
- Please retain the copy of the form received through the mail for further correspondence. Also keep a printout of the form and receipt for further correspondence.
- NO EDITING IS POSSIBLE in the FORM after submission.
- In case of any error in the form, follow the steps as given below:
- Fill a NEW FORM by making a fresh payment.
- A new registration number will be generated.
- In order to delete the old registration number, follow the step number 4
- Kindly click on the https://forms.gle/VF6qscSqnvJUhf3c8 link and fill the necessary details (for deletion of old registration).
- It is mandatory to fill the deletion form (mention in step 4).
- Otherwise it will be treated as duplicate and will lead to cancellation.
- DATE OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE of the child: It must have the name of the child and the parents as submitted in the registration form.
- For any other query, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT refresh the page while making ONLINE payment. Please do not press back arrow on the address bar.
Parents are requested to check the school website for the date of draw of lottery for Pre-School Admission Open Seats (2024-25)
All the parents are requested to fill the Pre-School Admission form from the school website only at https://bbpspp.balbharati.org
Parents are requested to read the instructions carefully (INSTRUCTIONS 2024-25) before filling the Pre-School admission form.